Solutions and Services
Perunding Kos T&K (PKT) takes pride in our accurate and timely cost estimating skills and precise execution of our cost plans.
Great importance is placed on high quality cost planning from feasibility studies, design development, all the way through to tender processes, to form realistic cost-effective budgets. through to construction and completion. We focus tirelessly to ensure that these budgets are maintained, controlled and achieved throughout the construction life cycle.
To be able to achieve such standards, PKT are readily informed and regularly practise Building Information Modelling (BIM). Our expertise in the subject is non-paralleled by any other QS firm in Malaysia, as proven by our status with universities throughout Malaysia as a BIM Centre for Learning. By using our systems, we ensure that clients benefit by receiving the most accurate quantities from our measurement procedures, and thorough Value Engineering sessions bring out the utmost capabilities of a project budget.
Our quantity surveying and cost management services include:
- Feasibility studies
- Early Cost Advice
- Cost Planning
- Value Engineering
- Contract Advice
- Tender Documentation Preparation
- Bills of Quantities & Tender Processes
- Tender Evaluation & Reporting
- Progress Valuation & Reporting (assessment of work completed to date)
- Variation Evaluation & Cost Control (valuation of all variations as well as necessary procedures to ensure project budgets are still viable)
- Final Accounts – due to the usage of BIM, PKT promises to be the quickest in producing accurate quantities, minimizing dispute between all parties